Monday, November 22, 2010

Let's Take Some Tests

I have three certification exams in the next two days. Tuesday for 8 hours and then Wednesday for 4.
Several of my friends have already taken these exams and they tell me there's not much to worry about. They didn't really study. They passed. I'll do fine.

Yeah. Okay.
That doesn't make me any less nervous.

Taking these exams is intense. No cell phones, purses or bags allowed in the testing area. It's on the computer, four hours long each. Graded as pass/fail.

*gulp*

The tests feel a little outside of my control. They make my stomach tie up in knots of nervous yucky feelings. If I don't pass these certs the first time, then my certification from the state gets pushed way back because I don't get another chance to retake the tests before the holidays. The holidays are a black hole if you need anything administrative done.

I'll check back after Wednesday if I made it through alive. Fingers crossed... prayers said. (Not in that order)

No comments:

Post a Comment